Donate to Newton at Home - Help NAH Thrive and Grow
Donations to Newton At Home are essential so that we can
- Be here for you when you need us.
- Be here to help those who can’t afford to pay the full membership fee.
- Be here to assist your parents when you are not available.
Contribute to Our Services - Newton At Home welcomes donations of any size to both of our funds.
- The General Purpose Fund supports our ongoing programs and services. These donations are used wherever funds are most needed.
- The Reduced-Fee Scholarship Fund provides subsidized NAH memberships to Newton low and moderate-income seniors.
To Honor or Remember
- You might consider marking a significant milestone or occasion with a contribution and/or asking friends and loved ones to celebrate this way. We will gladly inform the honoree of your donation.
||When NAH members Cynthia and Bob Pill celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, they suggested to friends that donations be made to Newton at Home in place of a gift.
- You can celebrate those who have had an impact on your life with a memorial or tribute gift to an individual, couple, or group.
Newton At Home is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Contributions are tax deductible in accordance with applicable law.
Donors who contribute $500 in a calendar year will have access to the NAH lists of preferred providers.
Please click here for a donations form that you can use or simply mail your check made out to Newton at Home along with your name and address to:
Newton at Home
206 Waltham Street
West Newton, MA 02465